Saturday, September 12, 2009

Open House and Homework

Thank you to everyone who joined us for the first day of Religious Ed today at our Open House. I do apologize for some of the confusion today, but I am happy so many of you were able to come, receive your books, and folders! I am excited to spend the year with your child on Saturday mornings and I am excited to share the Religious Ed experience with you through this blog.

Don't forget your homework for next week!

Because I am so excited about the Sadlier website and the neat possibilities it has, your child’s homework for this week is going to be to explore some part of the website (examples: play a game or do a worksheet). In order to “turn in” this homework assignment, I am asking that you either print off the portion of the website with the activity you did with your child with a note about what you did, or email me with a quick message about what you did with your child. We will talk about it at the next class.

No comments:

Post a Comment